Shipping and Tax
All items will be shipped after payment is fully received/cleared. If your item is specially ordered, made to order, or drop-shipped from the manufacturer, this may take longer. Shipping by ground within the US takes 1 to 7 business days. In order to receive tracking information after your item(s) ship, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of approved email senders.
* No Pickup Orders
* We ship via our account only - Please no third party shipping accounts.
* We ship via USPS and FedEx.
* INTERNATIONAL shipments are subject to Customs Duty and Brokerage fees in your country and are not our responsibility. International shipments could take up to one month to arrive due to increased delays in customs, but this is unusual. Please be patient if you are shipping outside the US.
* INTERNATIONAL orders shipped via USPS are subject to size limits imposed by the destination country. Packages in excess of those limits will be shipped via the next least expensive method and may be subject to increased shipping charges. Please visit www.USPS.com for size limits to your country.
* INTERNATIONAL orders shipped via USPS Priority Mail will NOT receive tracking information. The only international service USPS offers with tracking information is Global Express Mail Service (EMS). If you do not choose this shipping method, we will not be able to provide a tracking number. If your package is too large to be shipped via Global EMS, we will not be able to provide a tracking number (please visit www.USPS.com for EMS size limits to your country).
* Truck freight shipping quotes are only approximations. We reserve the right to change the shipping cost prior to shipment if your package is larger or heavier than estimated.
New York State shipments will be charged sales tax of 8.75%.